Baader Bank is one of the leading addresses in capital market transactions for small and mid-cap transactions in the GSA-region (Germany, Austria, and Switzerland) and occupies leading positions both in the number of mandates supported and in terms of volume in relevant rankings. It supports companies in equity and foreign capital transactions and acts as a consultant in preparing long-term financing strategies, thereby generating individual solutions for companies in the GSA-region.
The range of Baader Bank services in the area of equity capital markets includes the structuring, project management, and coordination and execution of:
- capital increases with and without subscription right
- convertible and exchangeable bonds and mandatory convertible bonds
- high-volume replacements
- public acquisition and takeover bids
- share buy-back programmes
- demergers and dividends in kind
- equity finance transactions
The team provides advice and support in the structuring and project management of capital measures and the implementation of capital market transactions in the area of debt capital markets.
Baader Bank offers companies the following services, inter alia, in the area of capital market consultation as a corporate broker:
- preparing and marketing the equity story and its continuous optimisation based on investor feedback
- consultation and structuring of capital market financing to prepare a long-term financing strategy and optimising capital structure
- preparing trading options based on market rumours and investor opinions
- support in investor relations
- planning and organising roadshow activities
- carrying out a company assessment
- carrying out due diligence and support in preparing prospectuses as part of capital market transactions
- target-oriented collaboration with external project participants (e.g. legal consultants)
Baader Bank is also active as a designated sponsor for shares on the XETRA stock-exchange platform on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and on the Vienna Stock Exchange.
Baader Bank offers services in the area of securities technology for:
- capital increases against cash or assets in kind including debt-to-equity swaps
- public bids on securities
- creating the tradability of securities on the stock exchange
- capital reductions and increases
- squeeze outs
- paying agent function
It supports its customers when changing segments or class and assumes the ongoing supervision of securities in the entry standard and m:access.
As part of the paying agent function, the securities technology team offers its service for securities that are held at Clearstream in Frankfurt am Main, Germany and/or at OeKB in Vienna, Austria.