Baader Bank – a high-profile, successful bank for over 30 years
As one of the leading investment banks serving the German-speaking countries (Germany, Austria and Switzerland), Baader Bank is a family-run, independent full-service bank that provides
- many years of expertise and high-quality service in the pricing, trading and settlement of financial instruments on the global financial markets,
- professional advice and support for companies involved in corporate actions, IPOs and bond issues,
- a comprehensive range of services associated with the marketing and trading of equities, bonds and derivatives for institutional investors and
- an exceptional Equity Research team consisting of 16 experienced analysts who scrutinise and evaluate almost 200 companies.
As employers, we at Baader Bank make treating our employees fairly and respectfully a priority, while at the same time creating an environment that promotes performance and a focus on our customers.
- A modern workplace,
- optimised processes using innovative technologies,
- transparent organisational structures,
- targeted development of the next generation,
- a pleasant working atmosphere and a culture of open communication
promote responsibility and dedication from our people at all of the Baader Bank Group’s sites.
Baader Bank offers lucrative career opportunities in an internationally-focused sector to individuals who are willing to make a contribution, act professionally and show commitment.