Baader Bank – a high-profile, successful bank for over 30 years
As one of the leading investment banks serving the German-speaking countries (Germany, Austria and Switzerland), Baader Bank is a family-run, independent full-service bank that provides
- many years of expertise and high-quality service in the pricing, trading and settlement of financial instruments on the global financial markets.
- professional advice and support for companies involved in corporate actions, IPOs and bond issues.
- a comprehensive range of services associated with the marketing and trading of equities, bonds and derivatives for institutional investors.
- an exceptional Equity Research team consisting of more than 20 experienced analysts who scrutinise and evaluate over 200 companies.
As employers, we at Baader Bank make treating our employees fairly and respectfully a priority, while at the same time creating an environment that promotes performance and a focus on our customers.
- A modern workplace
- Optimised processes using innovative technologies
- Transparent organisational structures
- Targeted development of the next generation
- A pleasant working atmosphere and a culture of open communication
promote responsibility and dedication from our people at all of the Baader Bank Group’s sites.
Baader Bank offers lucrative career opportunities in an internationally-focused sector to individuals who are willing to make a contribution, act professionally and show commitment.