The multi asset brokerage segment comprises all the services provided for clients on the secondary market as well as the placement and sale of primary market transactions.
Specifically, this involves:
- Brokerage (electronic trading), i.e. automated order execution in shares, bonds, ETPs, and derivatives for clients on the national and international stock exchanges and trading platforms to which Baader Bank is connected.
- Sales includes the relevant key account managers actively contacting institutional clients as well as the sale of research products and trading ideas. The objective is to generate client orders in shares, bonds, derivatives, and funds/ETFs as well as primary market transactions.
- Sales trading/execution includes the receipt and execution of client orders and orders of the bank’s own clients. In addition, these sales activities include flow management (e.g. block trades, crossing) and news management, portfolio trading, and trading strategy advice.
- In corporate brokerage, offered as an independent “service package,” Baader Bank provides independent and continuous advice on financing deals and transactions with assistance on the capital market and management of shares in the event of a stock exchange listing through active designated sponsoring.
- Designated sponsoring includes mandates from corporate clients on Xetra (in Frankfurt and Vienna).
- CSA brokerage, prime brokerage, and clearing services.
Extel Survey 2018
Baader Bank again topped the rankings for Germany, Switzerland and Austria in the 2018 Extel survey. For further details click here.
Extel Survey 2017
Baader Bank again secures top three overall positions for Germany, Switzerland and Austria in the Extel Survey 2017. In addition to placing second and third in the Small/Mid Cap Research Segment for Germany and Switzerland as well as second for Research Austria, the bank took again first place in the important segment of Germany: 'Germany: Trading/Execution,' and is now ranked number one for 'Trading/Execution' in Switzerland.
For further details click here.
Extel survey 2016
For the second time in a row, Baader Helvea came first in the 2016 Extel survey in the important segments of 'Germany: Equity Sales', 'Germany: Trading/Execution' and 'Germany: Small & Mid Caps Trading/Execution'.
In total, in 13 out of 16 relevant categories, Baader Helvea ranked among the top three providers and came second in the 'Leading Brokerage Firm (Country)' distinction